Gardening Tips for December
- Continue to rake up leaves for composting and to control pests and diseases.
- Clean up garden beds.
- Prune non-flowering trees and shrubs while dormant.
- Clean up debris around fruit trees to prevent disease.
- Mulch, water, and cover tender plants to protect from frost. Be sure to remove coverings during the day.
Need Advice on Your Garden? Ask a Master Gardener!
Riverside County Master Gardeners are here to answer your gardening questions!
- Office hours: 9-Noon, Monday—Friday
- Phone: 951-683-6491
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-ins welcome: 21150 Box Springs Rd., Ste. 202, Moreno Valley, CA 92557
And Indio Master Gardeners are here to answer your gardening questions!
- Office hours: 9-Noon, 1-4pm, Mondays
- Phone: 760-342-6437
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-ins welcome: 81077 Indio Blvd., Ste. H, Indio, CA 92201
Either Office - Bring a sample for identification, or drop by to ask questions. If you bring a sample, please put plant material in a plastic bag.
|Bare Root Trees - Selection- Planting- and Care||1/11/2014|
|Care and Maintenance of Garden Tools||1/11/2014|
|Creating a Drought-Tolerant Cottage Garden||2/8/2014|
|Warm Season Vegetable Gardening||3/8/2014|